IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
“A paise of prevention is worth a rupee of cure”. An old cliché, but nevertheless a true one.
Regular health check ups can help find problems before they start. They also can help find problems early, when your chances for treatment and cure are better. Which tests you need depends on your age, health and family history, and lifestyle choices such as what you eat, how active you are, and whether you smoke.
Regular preventive health checkups will ensure that you identify the need for treatment as soon as possible and give you a better chance of returning back to health. Just as we put in time, effort and money to ensure our car is serviced regularly our body also needs to be checked regularly once a year.
Additional benefits include tax benefits under section 80-D of the income tax act and some insurance companies cover some of the cost of preventive healthcare in their policies.
Preventive Health Check-Ups are an integral part of managing one’s health. We have different packages designed for different needs and ages. This Brochure gives all the information required to help you make up your mind.
We also offer Customized Preventive Health Check Up packages for Corporate.
For more information, please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022-66173333.
PREVENTIVE HEALTH CHECKS FAQ’s
- Reporting Time : 8.00am to 9.00am
- Duration : 4 to 5 hrs approx, depending on the package taken (breakfast will be served to you at the centre)
- Discussion & Report collection : after 2 days or would be couriered to the desired address.
- All patients will be provided with special clothing & footwear. Tennis shoes will be provided for stress test.
- We also customize package as per your needs.
- Overnight fasting is required.
- Prior appointment is mandatory.