We perform ultrasound of different parts of the body. We are pioneers in the use of sonomammography and musculoskeletal ultrasound (for bones & joints) in this country.
Important Things to Know
- Machine : Voluson E8 BT10, Voluson E8 BT09 and Logiq P6 of GE make
- Time taken : 20-30 minutes
- Preparation/Instructions : Different areas need different preparations. For the female pelvis, a full-bladder is required. For the upper abdomen, at least six hours fasting is necessary. For small parts (thyroid, scrotum, breasts, joints and bone), no preparation is necessary. Please call to check.
- Cost : Between Rs.1500 to Rs.4000 depending on the study. See the Price List for more details.
- Appointment : Required
- Report Given : Same day if the study is done before 12 noon, otherwise the next day.
- Primary Expert Radiologist : Dr. Bijal Jankharia (Sonomammograhy). Dr Saba Shaikh and Dr Prachi Shah (Pelvic and Abdominal Sonography and USG guided biopsies).
- Inner Spaces :