Description: This is the first centre to offer comprehensive cardiac MRI services and a slew of advanced MRI techniques including contrast angiography of the peripheral vessels, spectroscopy, perfusion and other functional neuro studies.
Important things to Know
- Machine : MRI Ingenia CX 3T
- Preparation/Instruction : None, except for MRCP, where 4 hours fasting is required
- Appointment : Required
- Time taken : 30-60 minutes
- Report Given : Next day after 5.00pm
- Primary Expert Radiologists : Dr. Bhavin Jankharia, Dr Vaishali Nimbkar, Dr Shilpa Sankhe, Dr Amogh Hegde, Dr Khushboo Pilania, Dr Aamish Kazi
- Inner Spaces :
- Expert Reporting : In case you have a scan done elsewhere, we would be happy to read and report the scan for you. For more information, please see Second Opinion, or call 022-6617333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.