CT Guided Biopsies
We have pioneered the use of routine core biopsies as against fine-needle aspirations in different parts of the body, especially the lungs.
Important things to Know
- Machine : Siemens Somatom 64 with CT Fluoroscopy
- Preparation/Instructions : Four hours fasting. INR has to be less than 1.4
- Appointment : Required
- Time taken : 15-45 Minutes
- Cost : Rs.18000. Histopathology, microbiology and anesthetist charges are extra.
- Delivery of Report : For biopsies, the reports depend on the pathologist. For drainages, there are no reports.
- Primary Expert Radiologist : Dr. Bhavin Jankharia
- Inner Spaces :
- Biopsy Please! No FNAC
- Adrenal Biopsies
- CT Guided Biopsy in TB Spine
- Trans-Retroperitoneal Approach for Difficult Pancreatic and Peri-Celiac Lesion Biopsies
- CT Guided Anterior and Lateral Approaches into the Vertebral Bodies for Biopsy
- What is the smallest lung nodule that can be biopsied
- Chronicling a single day of 6 lung biopsies