Detect and Conquer Cancer this February, 2016
4th February 2016 is World Cancer Day.
‘We can. I can.’-- is a global initiative as to how everyone – as a collective or as individuals – can make a difference to the fight against cancer. Cancer is a dreaded disease, but the fear often arises out of ignorance and misconceptions, rather than any reality. Very often, when the doctor utters the word 'cancer', what the patient hears is "you are dying". The fact is it need not be so. This is because finding cancer early almost always makes it easier to treat or even cure. Survival is three times higher when diagnosed early in lung, bladder, bowel, breast, and cervical, malignant melanoma, ovarian and testicular cancers.
What is Picture This by Jankharia doing to help you?
To help, we have on offer.
- Cancer Awareness Package for men and women.
- Digital 2D and 3D Mammography with our latest machine.
Cancer Awareness Package
|Male Cancer Screening||Female Cancer Screening|
|X ray Chest||CA125|
|Card rate:||Card rate:|
|*Digital 2D and 3D Mammography Card rate:|
CANCER AWARENESS PACKAGE IN DETAIL
- CBC: A complete blood count (CBC) test is a common laboratory blood test we use to detect cancer and monitor cancer treatment.
A CBC is used to diagnose LEUKEMIA, and non-cancerous like anemia and infection. Also, since some cancer treatments can temporarily lower blood counts, CBC tests are done to closely monitor a patient’s blood counts during treatment of cancer.
- PSA: Prostate-specific antigen, or PSA, is a protein produced by cells of the prostate gland. The PSA test measures the level of PSA in a man’s blood. The blood level of PSA is often elevated in men with prostate cancer.
PSA can be high in non cancerous conditions like prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate) and severe urinary tract infection.
- X-ary Chest: Tobacco chewing is common in India and the commonest cancer in males are mouth and lung cancers. X-ray Chest is useful in diagnosing lung cancers in smokers especially if the patient has cough and sputum that lasts long despite antibiotics, feels breathless or has blood in the sputum.
- AFP (alpha-fetoprotein): India has over 40 million Hepatitis B infected patients, second only to China, and most people with chronic Hepatitis B or C are unaware of their infection, putting them at serious risk of developing cirrhosis or liver cancer which are life threatening. People with liver cancer have high AFP levels. AFP levels are also measured before and after treatment to see how well the treatment is working.
- CA15.3: Commonest Cancer in Indian women is Breast Cancer. Many women survive breast cancer if diagnosed early. Ca15.3 is a tumor marker that is elevated in breast cancer patients. It is also of value in screening known patients on treatment.
Screening Mammography is the standard screening test for diagnosing breast cancer.
- PAP Smear: It is used to diagnose Cervical cancer. “India has one-third of the global burden of cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is caused by infection with a virus called human papilloma virus (HPV) and is related to poor genital hygiene. The disease develops slowly and most women experience no symptoms until it reaches advanced stages when treatment is often unsuccessful. Cervical cancer is preventable if the disease is detected at early and treated in time.
- CA125: It is a blood test used to both screen for ovarian cancer and to follow up known ovarian cancer patients response to therapy.
For more information and to get Discount Coupon
Whatsapp 'Conquer' on 09920441188 after saving the number
Email us at email@example.com