Position available for Fellowship in Cardiothoracic and Cross Sectional Body Imaging in CT & MRI for one Year starting 01 Jan 2020.
The fellow will get to learn from the following faculty :
Dr. Bhavin Jankharia
Dr. Parang Sanghavi
Dr. Vaishali Nimbkar
Dr. Aamish Kazi
The fellow will also be expected to
- Contribute to research papers and projects
- Read current literature and if necessary participate in journal clubs
- Present papers in major conferences with support from the institute
- The fellow will also get to attend meetings that might be held in Mumbai.
- There will be fee of Rs. 2 Lakhs (non refundable)
- There will be stipend or fees of Rs. 30000/- per month
- The fellow will have to make his/her own stay arrangements
- The fellow will be expected to put in 8-10 hours a day or learning
- The fellow may be allowed to report cases, if he/she is found to have reached that level of competence.
- Selection of the candidate will be a competitive process which would include initial shortlisting based on individual resumes and letter of intent. This will be followed by an formal interview process. There will be no practical exams.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please read the Rules and only then apply. There will be a formal interview.