Functional MRI (fMRI)
- Machine : Ingenia CX 3Tesla
- Preparation/Instruction : Not to have coffee prior to study, bring all old investigations, to reach at least an hour before the study for understanding and training prior to actual study.
- Appointment : Preferably given when the application specialist and neuroradiologist are both present for smooth and effective study. Generally in afternoon.
- Time taken : Varies depending on paradigms used and functions to be analysed, ranges from 40 mins to 1hour.
- Cost : Rs.15,000
- Report given : In 2 days as there is advanced post processing involved.
- Primary Expert Radiologist Dr Shilpa Sankhe
- Expert Reporting : In case you have a scan done elsewhere, we would be happy to read and report the scan for you. For more information, please see Second Opinion, or call 022-6617333 or email email@example.com
- Inner Spaces :