IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
“A paise of prevention is worth a rupee of cure”. An old cliché, but nevertheless a true one.
Regular health check ups can help find problems before they start. They also can help find problems early, when your chances for treatment and cure are better. Which tests you need depends on your age, health and family history, and lifestyle choices such as what you eat, how active you are, and whether you smoke.
Regular preventive health checkups will ensure that you identify the need for treatment as soon as possible and give you a better chance of returning back to health. Just as we put in time, effort and money to ensure our car is serviced regularly our body also needs to be checked regularly once a year.
Picture-this by Jankharia, has “Preventive Health Checks”, with a variety of packages to suit different individuals. You can choose between our Standard or Executive packages, or those more geared towards the heart (Cardiology package).
Picture-this by Jankharia has been this city’s best radiology and imaging centre for over 50 years now. We also have a “state-of-the-art” NABL accredited pathology department. Picture-this by Jankharia brings all this expertise to you.
Our team is led by Dr. Anuradha Shah, who has more than 10 years experience in running Health Check services. She will ensure that all the tests are done with the highest level of care possible, in a professional environment, with ably trained staff.
Once all the results are in, she will then schedule a consultation session after a day or two, depending on the package, so that accurate advice can be given and further steps taken. She will also follow-up with you regularly, as and when required.
This Preventive Health Check Brochure gives all the information required to help you make up your mind.
We also offer Customized Preventive Health Check Up packages for Corporate.
If you are Planning a trip abroad you can now avail our Travel Clinic Service too!
For more information, please feel free to email at email@example.com or call 022-66173333.
PREVENTIVE HEALTH CHECKS FAQ’s
- Reporting Time : 8.00am to 9.00am
- Duration : 4 to 5 hrs approx, depending on the package taken (breakfast will be served to you at the centre)
- Discussion & Report collection : after 2 days or would be couriered to the desired address.
- All patients will be provided with special clothing & footwear. Tennis shoes will be provided for stress test or you can bring you own shoes.
- We also customize package as per your needs.
- Overnight fasting is required.
- You can drink water
- Prior appointment is mandatory.
- Please carry all old reports especially Mammography films/CDS
- Carry all medicines especially those which are to be taken after breakfast.