Ultrasound (USG) Guided Biopsies
We have pioneered the use of routine core biopsies as against fine-needle aspirations in different parts of the body.
Important things to know
- Machine : Different USG machines
- Preparation/ Instructions : Four hours fasting. INR has to be less than 1.4.
- Appointment : Required
- Time taken : 15-45 minutes
- Cost : Rs 5000-15000 depending upon the study. Please see the Price List. Histopathology, microbiology and anesthetist charges are extra.
- Delivery of Report : For biopsies, the reports depend on the pathologist. For drainages, there are no reports.
- Primary Expert Radiologist : Dr Bijal Jankharia, Dr Saba Shaikh.
- Inner Space :