Digital X-ray films of different parts of the body are obtained. Most commonly these are of the chest, abdomen, kidney-ureter-bladder (KUB), spine and different bones and joints. We take radiographs of all parts of the body.
Important Things to Know
- Machine : Siemens 500mA machine with image intensifier with an AGFA DX-M System.
- Time taken : 10-20 minutes
- Preparation/Instructions : For spine x-rays, it is necessary to have the bowel clear and so
two Dulcolax tablets should be taken the previous night and the patient should come fasting.
- Cost : Please refer to Price List.
- Appointment : Not Required
- Report Given : Same day if the study is done before 12 noon, otherwise the next day.
- Primary Expert Radiologist : Dr. G. R. Jankharia
- Inner Spaces: